Robusta bananas are light green color at the beginning, which evolves to bright yellow on ripening. It is a semi-tall variety with a sweet taste and pleasant aroma. Robusta banana’s size and flavor are similar to the common types of bananas. This fruit contains a sweet soft pulp inside its fleshy yellow peel. These fruits are long and slightly curved. This variety of bananas is extremely revolving as one of the healthiest fruits. Banana robusta is a healthy fruit containing over ten minerals.
Health benefits of robusta banana:
- Robusta contains a lot of dietary fiber, which helps to reduce inflammation in your gut.
- The vitamins in bananas help to decrease the risk of infections and illness.
- Banana is a great source of potassium, which is highly beneficial to keep your kidney healthy.
- It helps to keep away from a stroke, atherosclerosis, and heart attack.
- It also contains antioxidants that prevent different types of cancer, mainly bowel cancer.